The 10th annual Deer Park Summer Concert Series will feature some familiar faces this year.
The concert series will kick off on June 22 at Mix Park with a performance by 6 Foot Swing. The band was among the performers last year.
Other bands scheduled for this summer are:
• Stagecoast West on June 29.
• The steel drum band Bram Bata from the Tri-Cities on July 6.
• Bluegrass band Big Red Barn on July 13.
• The Master Class Jazz Orchestra on July 20.
• Men of Rhythm, featuring a “Big Band” sound, on Aug. 3.
• The Sara Brown Band, specializing in blues and soul music, on Aug. 10.