Spokane County Fire District No. 4 crews were busy in the morning hours of Nov. 1.
Firefighters were first called to a chimney fire in the 25000 block of Monroe Road.
Pat Humphries, the fire districtâ€™s public information officer, said the firefighters were able to save the two-story home by limiting the flames to the attic at around 9 a.m.
Slightly more than a hour later, another fire call reported a mobile home fire at Riverside Village on U.S. Highway 2.
Fire crews from Stations 41, 43, 44 and 46 responded to the fire.
The back end of the mobile home was destroyed by the fire, while the other portion suffered water and smoke damage.
Fire district officials believe the cause of the fire was accidental in nature.