Spokane County Fire District No. 4 crews were busy in the morning hours of Nov. 1.
Firefighters were first called to a chimney fire in the 25000 block of Monroe Road.
Pat Humphries, the fire districtâ€™s public information officer, said the firefighters were able to save the two-story home by limiting the flames to the attic at around 9 a.m.
Slightly more than a hour later, another fire call reported a mobile home fire at Riverside Village on U.S. Highway 2.
Fire crews from Stations 41, 43, 44 and 46 responded to the fire.